Thursday, March 12, 2009

In Your Eyes

Author: Jhonny Thermidore

In your eyes, I discerned all about you,
I scrutinized your heart deeply inside,
So I could obtain control of your life,
Know what you've been going through,
And get affection with no missing fraction!

In your eyes, I caught sight of the truth,
I knew whether you got fears or not,
They got me informed about your issues.
Despite this seems like a naught,
But still I believe it as does an Haitian!

In your eyes, I only take pride in,
They gave their consent to see,
To see when something goes wrong,
To see if you will deliberately misstate,
As I stare at them, without prevarication!

In your eyes, no deviation from the truth,
At those sparkled, faithful, unfeigned eyes,
No turning aside, doubt, or dishonesty at all.
I come to know you more than you imagined,
And they could surely verify your emotion!

In your eyes, I determine the beauty,
The real fascination inside your heart,
Your eyes keep me informed and never lie.
Your eyes revealed the secret concealed.
Your eyes are your anxieties' revelation!

No comments: